giovedì 24 novembre 2011

Boss's back

That's right baby, that's right!
I'm talkin to ya!
You know, I've been waitin way too long now for writin this one, but this is it. It's been a long time coming, but now it's here, now HE's here!
That's right, The Boss is back in town fella! You'd better get set and ready up, cuz he'll surely rock you down!
Just right out of the blue, like only the Jersey Devil knows how to do, no-one knew anything about it two days ago, and today we've got our tickets!
So, it's official: I'll be there, me, my Bro and my Sister, on June the 7th.
We'll be rockin our hearts out, we'll be kissin the sky and give a big hug to our biggest Brother, The King of the Universe Big Man Clarence Clemons.
We know that by that time there'll be no other place on Earth more worthliving.
Once again Blood Brothers together till it's understood and these badlands start treating us good.
Once again, in these moments of need we called you, you answered!
Thanx Bro!

3 commenti:

  1. You're fuckin' right Bro.. When we need HIM, he's always here for us!
    Seven months is a long way, but the countdown is already started!!
    And I know that I will cry myself out when I'll see him, prepare yourself.. :P

    RispondiElimina
  2. BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Grande blog...I like it very very much...a glimpse of the dark! Qando avrò un pochino più di tempo , lo leggerò con attenzione...thanks a lot for the sub on " Rock Music... etc etc.." Huges , brother!

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...